Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crazy Ass Bey!

(So i typed this shit up a long time ago and forgot to post it -_____-. Ima let yall read this and then ima type another post tonight. Remember last time Jr got kidnapped and Jay was crying and Bey said she know who took him.)

Jay: *wiping tears from his eyes* Who? Im gonna kill them!

Bey: Not if I get to em first *walks in their bedroom*

Jay: Baby, you just tell who did it and I’ll handle it

Bey: *looking under the mattress*

Jay: Bey, what are you lookin for?

Bey: *pulls out a gun*

Jay: *jumps back* Whoa! Where the hell did you get that?

Bey: *puts bullets in the gun*

Jay: *kind of scared*

Bey: *puts on some black pants, a black shirt, and some black Chuck Taylors*

Jay: Ok seriously, what the hell are you doing?

Bey: I’m going to get my baby and kill that bitch!

Jay: Who?!

Bey: Jay put some clothes on *walks out*

(Jay is trying to figure out what the hell is going on. He has so much on his mind. Bey all of a sudden went Mr and Mrs Smith on him. Jr is gone. Bey’s wasn't talking to him after she told him to get dressed so he just did as she said. Once he got dressed, he went outside and found Bey waiting on him in their black jeep.)

Jay: *gets in* You need to tell me whats going on

Bey: *starts driving and tells him what happened at the studio earlier* I know she got him. Pressed bitches do the stupidest shit. Why you always gotta fuck with crazy bitches?

Jay: *looks her up and down* Baby, ion mean no harm but you actin crazy yaself

Bey: I’ll fuck you and that hoe crazy up

Jay: Bey slow down and stop stressing

Bey: Where she live?

Jay: Bey…

Bey: Where the fuck does she live?!

Jay: Turn right

Bey: Jay tell me now. Did you fuck her at any time while we were together?

Jay: No, why would you ask me that?

Bey: Because if I find out yall did, you gone die with her ass

Jay: O_o seriously you scaring me

Bey: Where do I go from here?

Jay: Make a left and it’s the third house

Bey: *follows directions, cuts the lights, and park on the side of the street* Jay I know that bitch is here

Jay: Bey, what you gone do? Bust in the house?

Bey: Exactly. When I get in you need to go find Jr

Jay: This is your plan? You actin crazy im just call the police *gets his phone*

Bey: *smacks it out his hand and pulls out her gun* I know how to use this thing PLEASE don’t make me use it on you Jay

Jay: *scared shitless*

Bey: Now come on

(Bey and Jay walked up to the door and knocked as if they were just visiting a friend. The second Mariah opened her door, Bey literally snatched her wig and demanded she tell her where Jr is. Mariah acted like she didn't know and Bey really got pissed. She pistol whipped her and told Jay to look for Jr.)

Mariah: *coming to* What the fuck? Get out my house crazy bitch!

Bey: Where the fuck is my son?

Mariah: I don’t know.

Bey: *cocks her pistol* Bitch please don’t make me kill you

Mariah: You wont. You don’t have the guts

Jay: *comes in with Jr* I got him Bey lets go

Mariah: Shit

Bey: *fucks her up* Bitch don’t you ever in ya fucking life come near my family again *slaps her*

Mariah: Better watch ya back bitch

Bey: *points the gun at her* Mariah, you tryin my fuckin patience…

Mariah: Shoot me

Bey: Don’t tempt me

Jay: Bey we got Jr, lets go before he wakes up

Bey: Jay take him to the truck

Jay: Bey come on now!

Mariah: You better listen to him

Bey: You know what, say another word I swear ima shoot yo ass

Mariah: Word

Bey: *POW! Shoots her ass*

(The gunshot woke Jr up. Jay set him on the couch and ran over to check on Mariah. Bey was just standing there not knowing what to think or how to feel. She grabbed Jr and went to the truck. Soon after, Jay came and sat in the truck and said, “You killed her!”…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….Jay jumped up and looked around the house for Bey and Jr. He fell asleep on the couch while they were watching that movie. Bey just threw a blanket over him and went to bed. Jay got up sweating and breathing hard so he got a glass of water. He couldn’t believe that crazy ass dream he had. He checked on Jr then went into the bedroom to check on Bey. He opened the door and saw she was peacefully sleeping. He kissed her forehead and took a quick shower before getting bed and cuddling with her. The next morning….)

Jay: Baby, do you know how to shoot a gun?

Bey: No, I don’t even like guns. You know that

Jay: Ok good

Bey: Why you ask that?

Jay: Just asking

Bey: Lies. Why you ask me that?

Jay: I had a crazy ass dream last night. *tells her about it*

Bey: Damn, I was gangsta

Jay: *laughs* Naw that shit was scary as hell

Bey: You just a big ass teddy bear

Jay: *grabs her from behind* I’m yo big ass teddy bear *kisses her neck*

Bey: *smiles* You are. *turns around and kisses him* Now hurry up and get dressed, we have the appointment to find out what we’re having

Jay: Can we reschedule? I just wanna *grabs her by the waist* stay here and *kisses her* be with you all day *kisses her again*

Bey: As good as those kisses are, no. I’m ready to find out

Jay: Ugh fine *drags himself to his closet*

Bey: Hurry up or I’m goin by myself

Jay: *from his closet* Baby did something happen between you and Mariah yesterday?

Bey: Uhhhh naw, why you ask?

Jay: Because she just texted me and said "tame your bitch"

Bey: Bitch? I got her bitch

Jay: Bey, wanna tell me what happened

Bey: *tells him*

Jay: Baby you can't attack her everytime you see her. 1. You pregnant. 2. She ain't shit. She don't don't matter so stop creating drama with her so she can leave us alone

Bey: Fine

Jay: I'm serious

Bey: I said fine, now hurry up

(Jay finally gets dressed and they head out to the doctor’s office. On the way, they dropped Jr off with MT. While they were driving, they got pulled over for speeding. All of a sudden…)

Officer: *walks back the car* Mr. Shawn Carter, you are under arrest…

2 comments:

  1. Damn this post was everything !!! I wonder what the hell Jay than did. Great post Anitra >>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smh really Anitra it was all just a dream?!...ch..I sure was fooled! But the dream had me on edge...great post!

    ReplyDelete