Saturday, February 25, 2012

Well Damn...

Jay: What?! Why?

Officer: Step out the car Mr. Carter *opens his door*

Bey: Jay what’s going on?!

Jay: *steps out* What am I arrested for?

Officer: You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. *handcuffs him*

Jay: Bey get my phone and call my lawyer.

Bey: Jay.

Officer: *takes him to the police car and puts him the backseat*

Bey: *gets in the driver seat and grabs her phone, thinking outloud* Fuck Jay! What did you do? *starts driving while calling MT*

MT: *doesn’t even say hello, rude* He’s fine Bey don’t call me 20 times today

Bey: Mama I need you to keep Jr for the rest of the day. I’ll explain why later. I gotta go bye *hangs up and calls Julius*

T: mmm Hello

Bey: Hello. T? Where is Julius?

T: ummmm he ummmm

Bey: T WHERE IS HE?!

Julius: *takes phone and clears throat* Hello

Bey: Julius, I need you to *hears T making weird noises* Hello?!

Julius: Shit *beating T walls up*…..oh um I’m here

Bey: Are you fucking kidding me? *hangs up on him* Damnit! *grabs Jay’s phone and calls his lawyer*

Lawyer: Hey Mr. Carter whats going on?

Bey: This is Beyonce. Shawn just got arrested for God knows what. Is it possible for you to meet me at the police station and get this straightened out?

Lawyer: I can come in about an hour and a half

Bey: *sighs* That’s fine I guess. Thank you *hangs up*

(Bey hits a U-turn and heads back towards the house to she can get some cash in case she’s able to bail him. When she got back to the house, Julius had called back to see what was going on. {The nerve of him to get his nut THEN see what she wanted smh}. She grabbed one of her big purses that was full of money and headed to the station. When she got to the station she saw Re-Re and her boyfriend. She didn’t say nothing to her because she was trying to figure out what was going on with Jay.)

Officer: How may I help you?

Bey: My fiancé was arrested about 45 minutes ago. His name is Shawn Carter and…

Officer: Oh yes him. And you are?

Bey: That doesn’t matter. I need to figure out why he was arrested and get him out of here.

Officer: *chuckles* Mr. Carter won’t be getting out of here no time soon. I think you should ask that young lady *points to Re* why he is in jail. She can tell you the story better than I can.

Bey: O_o um ok *walks to Re* Hey um whats going on?

Re: *rolls her eyes*

Bey: Oh I guess you want me to talk to you like I had to when I put you out my house. WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED?!

Re: *still silent*

Bey: Got damnit! *walks away, then comes back and snatches her up* You better tell me why the fuck my man is in this place. Now I know you know something. Tell me or I will knock every got damn tooth out your mouth.

Re: *spooked* Um. He um, he raped me

Bey: O_O AWWWW HELL NAW YOU LIL MOTHERFUCKER. OFFICER SHE IS LYING!

Officer:  *goes to them* Ma’am I need you to calm down. We don’t know if she is lying or not, but from the looks of it, she’s not

Bey: Fuck is that supposed to mean?

Officer: I mean come on a little innocent girl and a famous rapper...but the story that is after a party at Mr. Carter’s house, he came in angry and drunk and put everyone out except her. Her boyfriend was in the bathroom when this was happening. She told us that Mr. Carter threw her on the couch and told her that if she wanted to party he would show her how to party with his penis…

Bey: What the hell?! I KNOW she lying, I was there

Officer: Let me finish…..She said he forced her to suck her penis and then afterwards made her strip and he forced his penis inside of her telling her to shut up with ever force of movement

Bey: *PISSED!*

Re: *forced fake ass tears*

Re bf: Its ok baby *rubs her back*

Bey: She is fucking lying. I’m not gone sit here and listen to her lie about him like that. His lawyer is on his way. Officer, let me tell you something. I will fuck you, this lil bitch right here, and this punk ass nigga she calls a boyfriend UP! I am not the one to be played with right now. All I want is for you to bring me my fiancé so me and him can get this shit clear and go to my doctor’s appointment

Officer: Ma’am I could throw you in jail for threatening the three of us. I understand you’re upset but…

Bey: You think I give a fuck about you putting me in jail over that?! Do you know who the fuck I am?!

Officer: Ma’am you…

Bey: Don’t ma’am you fat motherfucker. You gone sit here and tell me you can throw me in jail after I had to listen to this bullshit ass story that don’t make a bit of fucking sense. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK about you or this lil hoe. How you gone believe this lil stank hoe over my man anyway? Hell she look like she work at the damn strip club

Re bf: *stands up* Aye don’t talk about my girl like that

Bey: If you don’t sit yo peanut head ass down. You crackhead looking motherfucker with them busted ass Filas. Hol up, Filas tho? You ugly ass broke down ass….

Julius: *runs in* Beyonce what happened?

Bey: Hey Julius, they arrested Jay *forgets all about the officer, Re, and Re’s bf* They talking about he raped somebody

Julius: What?! Aw hell naw. I know that ain’t true

Bey: Me too. His lawyer is on the way

Julius: Good. You need to sit down and chill. You know you pregnant

Bey: Um Julius I pay you. You don’t tell me what to do. You have a seat

Julius: I was just saying *sits*

Bey: *happens to look over at Re them* Is that Jay’s watch?! You the motherfucker that stole my baby’s watch *SMACK!* Fucking thief *tries to take the watch*

Re bf: This is mine

Bey: You can’t afford this shit

Officer: Ok ma’am *handcuffs her* I’ll take em off when you calm down. Now sit down before I put you in a cell.

(After a while, Bey stopped talking and calmed down. Jay’s lawyer finally showed and convinced them to have the stories told again because Bey needed to tell her side since she is a witness. As he sat and listened to all stories, he gathered information and he knew for sure Jay would get off, but Jay would still have to sit in jail until his court date the following week……The week passed by fast and it was now time for his court date. Bey wasn’t nervous at all. She just knew they had this in a bag and everything would be fine. She missed Jay so much and she was just ready for him to come home. During the week he was in jail, she and his lawyer stayed in contact so that she knew what was going on…..Court time!)

Judge: Calling the case of Shawn Carter and Re Re…..Re Re?! Are you serious ma’am? You couldn’t give your real name?

Re: Oh. My name is…

Judge: You know what it doesn’t matter right now.  I would dismiss the case because of that, but you’re a child so I can’t. Tell me whats going on

Jay’s Lawyer: Well Judge Dobbs *tells him all the three stories*

Judge: I see. Beyonce can you step forward please?

Bey: *steps forward*

Judge: I know you *giggles*

Bey: *giggles*

Judge: Seriously, did everything he said match your story?

Bey: Yes

Judge: Ok. *writes something down* You can be seated next to Shawn. *sees her belly and gets side tracked* Congrats on the baby

Bey: Its my second

Judge: Good. Girl or Boy?

Bey: We don’t know yet, we were going to see last week, but you know

Judge: Oh sorry

Bey: *fake smiles and sits*

Judge: Ok continuing. Re Re is what he said you said true?

Re: Yes

Judge: You do realize your story sounds stupid right?

Re: Um

Judge: Right, it sounds stupid. Re this stuff is nothing to play with. Do you realize what you could have done to this man’s life. Do you know what can happen to you for lying?

Re: I didn’t lie

Judge: Ok. Well let’s continue. The truth will reveal itself. Is there a rape test {iono the correct name of it} report that shows her results?

Lady: Yes *gives him papers*

Judge: Ok *sets papers down* Before I look at this, Re where was your boyfriend when all this happened?

Re: In the bathroom

Judge: And he didn’t come out and try to help?

Re: He didn’t hear it. He was upstairs. When he came down, I had my clothes back on and Jay told me not to say anything or he’d kill me

Jay: WHAT?!

Judge: Mr. Carter, silence! *to Re* Where is your boyfriend today?

Re: He was supposed to be here, but I haven’t heard from him since Monday {its Thursday}

Judge: I see. *looks at papers* This says she was indeed raped, but Mr. Carter’s DNA doesn’t match with the DNA that was found inside of her. Re do you wanna say something about that?

Re: *starts crying* It was my boyfriend. He told me if I tried to leave he would do it. I didnt think he would do it forreal so I tried to leave. He raped me and I told him I was gonna tell the cops. He beat me and forced me not to. When my cousin saw my eye she questioned and called the police. He looked at me all mean and so when the police asked what happened, I told him Jay did it. I didnt know what else to do.

Judge: *sighs* Mr. Carter you are free. No charges will be held against you. Re, you will seek counseling immediately. You will serve 6 months of counseling. If you miss any appointment without a legitimate excuse, you will be put in juvenile detention.

(The judge continued on giving Re Re a speech on how what she did was wrong and blah blah blah. After court, Jay and Bey went home immediately.)

Bey: I’m so glad you’re home baby. I wish they would have let you out last week

Jay: Yea me too

Bey: Whats wrong?

Jay: Nothing. I just wanna shower and lay down

Bey: Want me to shower with you?

Jay: No, I’m fine

Bey: Oh ok then. You hungry?

Jay: Sure

Bey: Ok well go shower and I’ll cook you something

Jay: *walks upstairs without responding*

(Bey)

What’s wrong with my baby? I thought he would be happy to be home.

(Jay took a looooong shower while Bey made them some grilled chicken sandwiches. He finished showering and getting dressed at the same time she she was fixing their plates. He came downstairs and sat at the table looking sad.)

Bey: About time, I thought I was gone have to come get you

Jay: *gets his plate and starts eating*

Bey: Jay tell me whats going on with you

Jay: I cant believe she said I raped her, that’s beyond fucked up. I would never do that…not to a child…not to anyone! That’s foul

Bey: *gets up and starts rubbing his shoulders* I know baby, but me and you both know it wasn’t true and it was proved. Don’t worry about it ok. I know thats easier said than done, but I also know you cant sit here and let that bother you everyday

Jay: *sighs* Yea I know *pulls her around to his lap* I missed you

Bey: *smiles* I missed you more. I had to surround myself with pillows just to sleep

Jay: I’m sorry baby *kisses her*

Bey: Its not your fault.

Jay: Ok. Where is Jr?

Bey: He’s with Mama. Ima go get him later. I just wanted to drop you off first cause I knew you would want to shower and eat

Jay: You HAVE to get em?

Bey: No, I don’t HAVE to

Jay: Good, now give daddy some suga

(Jay and Bey kissed heavily and passionately. The fact that they missed each other showed. Jay scooted their plates over and sat Bey on the table {must be a sturdy ass table} . He kissed her neck and stared in to her eyes. Instead of him feasting on her like he usually does, he just said…)

Jay: I want you now!

Bey: Then have me

(Jay lifted her dress, made her lay back on the table, and pulled down her panties. She was literally dripping wet. He immediately pushed his dick inside of her and smiled.)

Jay: *biting his bottom lip* mmmm shit I missed you *goes fast*

Bey: aaahhhh shit Jay, slow down baby mmmmh

Jay: I need this baby mmm

Bey: *takes the dick* mmm fuck baby

Jay: Tell me if I’m hurting you

Bey: mmm no no no you not mmm daddy shit

Jay: aaah fuck *cums* O_O

Bey: What?

Jay: Fuck was that?

Bey: You tell me

Jay: I’m embarrassed!

Bey: *giggles* Why? *sits up*

Jay: I have never in my life came that fast

Bey: *giggles* Its ok baby

Jay: No its not. I just knew I was finna beat that pussy up all night

Bey: Baby don’t worry about it

Jay: You don’t tell a man that

Bey: Jay seriously chill

Jay: *sits down and grabs his sandwich* Well I’ll be damned

Bey: *hops of the table and fixes herself* Baby stop worrying about it. I have a surprise for you

Jay: And what would that be?

Bey: Gotta promise me you gone stop tripping about our quickie

Jay: Really Bey? You gone tease me?

Bey: I wasn’t…nevermind. Close your eyes

Jay: *closes his eyes*

Bey: Now *digs in her purse* open em

Jay: Ohhh shit where you find it? *puts on his watch*

Bey: That lil nigga stole it. I made Julius go look for him and get it back. That’s why he wasn’t in court today. Julius beat his ass and he ran off somewhere

Jay: *laughs* So yall was straight gangsta when I was gone?

Bey: Aye gotta hold shit down yo *tries to sound like him*

Jay: Don’t ever in your life do that again. Come here *kisses her*

(Bey broke the kiss and went upstairs. Jay finished his food and when up there after her. When he got in the room, Bey was standing in her closet with her bra and panties on.)

Jay: You look so good

Bey: No I don’t. I look fat. I don’t have any clothes to put on. I was gonna change into something comfortable so I can get out that dress

Jay: That’s ok, you don’t need any right now anyway *grabs her hand and puts it on his hard dick*

Bey: Ohhhh *drops to her with the quickness*

(Bey sucked Jay bone dry before he laid her on back on the floor of her closet. He fucked for 20 minutes before they came. Bey made Jay sit in a chair she had in her closet so she can ride. {she got a big ass closet})

Jay: *holding her waist* mmm shit got damn baby *puts his head back*

Bey: *bouncing up and down* aaahhh Jay you so big

Jay: mmm shit you got this ma

Bey: mmm shit *starts grinding* fuck Jay yassss

(All of a sudden…)

Jr: Um Mommy what are you doing?

Bey: O_O Jr what are you doing here? Where is grandma?

MT: Bey where yall…*walks in the closet* NOT again! Come on Jr.

Bey: Holy fucking shit 

Jay: At least I didnt come quick again...

Read, Enjoy, and Comment :-)

7 comments:

  1. Lmfaooooooooo!!! :-O No Jr. !!!!!!! Lol great post Anitra >>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ctfuuuu. Jr Jr Jr, did you HAVE to walk in on ya parents lol. MT will have jokes 4 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA OH THAT WAS FUNNY. Jr walked in on them. lmao......that girl had the nerve though. great post. glad jay's home

    ReplyDelete
  4. gffsrhnm,gjfjtyashrgcv,jhdzyrehfgkijgkjfrtiydik78r54wwq AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA BOMB ASS POST KMSL

    ReplyDelete
  5. X_____X at Jay being more worried about not cumming quick at the end than his child catching them! LMAO!!! Update soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaaa lmao I can't...poor junior done walked in on bey riding the D...ch and I cannot stop laughing at mama Tina...great post Sis!

    ReplyDelete