Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hip Hop Star

(The Next Morning)

Jay: *on the phone* Ok, I’ll be in a lil bit man. Gotta talk to Bey

Ye: Aight man, hurry up. I’m telling you this shit is gone be crazy

Jay: *laughs* You always say that nigga

Ye: I’m forreal man. This is like black elite!

Jay: Bye dude. You full of shit *laughs and hangs up*

Bey: *wakes up from his laugh*

Jay: Morning baby. Sorry I woke you up

Bey: Its ok baby. I need to get up anyway and cook breakfast. Where is Jr?

Jay: He still sleep and look at my baby cooking everyday. I’m proud of myself for to teaching you. *chuckles*

Bey: Shut up and damn that ass whooping you gave him must have wore him out.

Jay: It should have. I wore my damn self out

Bey: Well, hopefully he wont need anymore for a while

Jay: He shouldn’t.  Um baby, did we have plans today?

Bey: No why?

Jay: Kanye called and asked me to come in the studio for a few hours

Bey: Jay you promised you would stop working so much

Jay: I know, but its just a few hours and he said he got this track he need me to hear

Bey: *sighs* Whatever. When are you going?

Jay: Um now

Bey: *looks at him and rolls her eyes* Bye

Jay: Don’t be like that baby *kisses her and starts to leave* You know I love you if I kiss you with funky morning breath *laughs and leaves*

(When Jay walked out the room, Bey went to the bathroom so she could freshen up and start breakfast before Jr got up. Jay was downstairs in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water before he left and…)

Jr: *walks in wiping his eyes* Daddy?

Jay: *stood still like “damn”* Hey son *picks him up*

Jr: Whewe you going? You got yo jacket on

Jay: Um Uncle Kanye called and…

Jr: To wowk?

Jay: *looks down* Yea, but just for a few hours

Jr: *starts crying* You said you pwomise

Bey: *walks in and leans against the wall and shakes her head*

Jay: I know son, but…

Jr: *pokes his lip out* Put me down Daddy

Jay: *puts him down*

Jr: *runs to Bey*

Bey: Its ok baby. Wanna make pancakes with Mommy?

Jr: No. I’m mad

Jay: Don’t be mad at me lil man

Jr: Too late

Jay: *sighs and thinks* I have an idea! How about you and Mommy come to work with me?

Jr: *eyes light up* You sewious?

Jay: *chuckles* Yea, Im serious. Yall go get dressed

Jr: Mommy come on. We gotta get dwessed

Bey: *to Jay* You better hope this is a good idea. *walks away mumbling* Draggin me out this damn house looking like a whale nshit

Jay: Come on Jr. Ima get you ready

Jr: Ok. Daddy can I weaw my clothes like you?

Jay: Yea, you can dress like me

(Jay gets Jr dressed in a blue button up and some khaki shorts with some blue Rocawear shoes just like him. Bey comes downstairs dressed in a cute blouse that covers her belly enough to hide how big she’s gotten and some fitted jeans with some low heels. {Jay not going for them 6 inch heels}.)

Bey: I’m ready

Jr: Bout time Mommy. You took a looooooong time

Bey: *laughs* Hush boy

Jay: *laughs* Come on *they leave*

(Later That Afternoon-In The Studio)

Jay: Alright run it back

Ye: Aight *plays the track*

Jay: *bobbing his head*

Jr: Mommy this is Daddy job?

Bey: Yep.

Jr: Oh. I thought he was a superhewo

Bey: *giggles* Thats his other job

Jr: Oh. Well I wanna go to his superhewo job

Bey: *giggles* You gotta talk to Daddy about that

Jay: *walks to them* What yall talking about over here? *kisses Bey and daps Jr*

Bey: Your son didn’t know you were a rapper. He thought you were a superhero *giggles*

Jay: *chuckles* You said that Jr?

Jr: Yea. You act like a superhewo

Jay: I am. Im the superhero of rap

Jr: *side eye* Anybody can be a superhewo like that. I’m talkin bout like Batman

Jay: This job aint easy son

Jr: Yes huhn

Jay: So you think you can do it too?

Jr: Yea, I can do anything

Bey: *being an encouraging mother lol* You sure can. Reach for the stars baby

Jay: Ok since you can do it then come on. I want you to rap like me….with NO CUSSING!

Jr: Ok *they go in the booth*

Jay: Ye, play me something simple

(Kanye plays a beat and Jr starts freestyling. Everybody is like what the hell?! This lil nigga can rap for a 3yo. Jay is of course smiling hard as hell. Bey is clapping and smiling, such a mother lol. Ye is amazed. His crazy ass was suggested Jay and Jr do an album O_o. Yall know how Kanye is.)

Jay: Yo baby you heard that? My son is a hip hop star already!

Jr: *feeling himself* Told you I can do it

Jay: I canr believe this lil nigga. I mean baby did you hear that *overly excited*

Bey: I recorded it!

Jay: Let me see *watches the video* Damn son *daps him up*

Bey: Im so proud of you Jr *hugs him*

Jr: *happy as hell* Daddy can I have your job now?

Jay: *laughs* You tryna take my job now?

Jr: Mommy said you have anotha one.

Jay: How about we start you off slow? You can play around in the studio at home. How bout that?

Jr: *shrugs* Ok but um Daddy I’m hungwy now

Jay: Ok lets go eat *to Ye* Aight man, we gone get out of here and get some food. *they dap*

Kanye: Ok man. Yall be good *they leave*

(As they were walking down the hall to leave, Mariah was coming in and heading to the studio room they were just in. She gave Bey a nasty look, and Bey just flipped her bangs and smirked. Jay, still amazed that his 3 year can rap, wasn’t even paying attention to the silent shade. Finally, they made it their car.)

Jay: *putting Jr in his seat* What you wanna eat lil man?

Jr: Ummm can we still have pantakes since we didn’t when we woke up?

Jay: Yep! IHOP it is

Bey: Baby, ima go back in and use the bathroom

Jay: Why you wait until we...*cuts himself off, knowing she’ll prolly cuss him out for questioning her* Ok, hurry babe. We hungry.

Bey: Mmk *walks back in and sees Mariah in the break room making coffee*

(Bey actually went to the bathroom and when she came back out, Mariah was still in the break room. Bey went in there and grabbed a hand full of her hair and said, “Look at me like that again and I will burn this cheap ass wig while its on your head bitch…….Oh and if I find out you been around Jay without me knowing, its gone be hell to pay!” Bey let her go and walked out smiling as if nothing ever happened.)

Bey: *gets in the car* Ok I’m ready

Jay: Took long enough *starts up the car*

(They went to IHOP and enjoyed their family time together. Afterwards, they did a little shopping and visited MT and Solo and Daniel. They went home and pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day. Later That Night-In Bed)

Bey: Jay, I’m horny

Jay: Baby, you know its hard to have sex now

Bey: Make a way Jay *attitude*

Jay: *sighs* well my dick wont get hard with that attitude

Bey: I’m sorry baby *kisses him* forgive me? *kisses his neck*

Jay: Nope, its gone take more than that

Bey: Oh, so you wanna play? *lays down and touches herself* I’ll fuck my own self

Jay: O_O noooo, I was just playing. Lets make this a threesome. My dick can join you and your fingers

Bey: mmmmm now you talking

Jay: *watches her for a few minutes, then takes over by immediately licking her already wet puss*

(All of a sudden, they heard some glass break downstairs.)

Jay: *jumps up and wipes his mouth* What the fuck?!

(Jay runs downstairs and the first place he checks is Jr’s room……he’s gone! He searched the whole house for Jr before he panicked, but no luck.)

Bey: *meets Jay in the hall* What happened?

Jay: *mad as hell, crying* He’s gone!

Bey: I know exactly who took my baby …

Read and Comment please :-)

8 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh fuck....!!! It's about to go DOWN! *K-Hart voice* great post Anitra >>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! Jr! Bey bout 2 fuck mariah UP! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cracked up throughout this whole post!!! *crying* and Mariah must wanna die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh helllll no!! Whoever took jr. is gona bring his lil bad,ass right back lol GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAD at Mariah and Bey havin beef. And that was so cute how Jr did his little freestyle lmao :-) But oh no shit's about to go DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still waitin on your update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao at bey snatching up Mariahs wig....and I just knew junior got the rappers bug lol...showing his daddy up! I have a feeling that Mariah is the one who took junior...if so she is definitely about to get done in by bey...great post Sis..can't wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete