Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Title...

Everybody: O_O

Angie: Awwww hell naw bitch you got a sex tape?! *busts out laughing*

Bey: *pushing buttons* Omg Omg Omg

Jay: *tries to sneak out*

Ty: Jay get yo ass back in here nigga

Jay: *runs upstairs laughing*

Bey: Jay iono how to work this thing come help me turn it off *pushes the fast forward button*

TV: *shows Bey playing with Jay’s nut in her mouth, then swallowing it* mmmm you ate fruit today? That was good

Angie: *gags* This bitch swallowing cum *starts laughing again*

Ty: Not her knowing what he ate tho *falls out on the couch laughing*

Kelly: This bitch sucking DNA strands out of dicks *holding her stomach laughing*

Bey: *keeps pushing buttons* JAY GET DOWN HERE. I CANT TURN IT OFF! *pushes fast forward again*

TV: aahhhh yasss Jay mmmm fuck

Bey: Omg!

Solange: And once again, I can’t and I won’t. Come on Daniel *they go upstairs*

Kelly: Daaaayyyyyyummm Jay was beating that pussy up

Angie: Hell yea, that’s daddy long stroke *laughing*

Bey: Yall shut up and help me turn it off *still pushing buttons*

Ty: *whispers to Angie* Her dumb ass pushing buttons when all she had to do was turn the TV off *ctfu*

Angie: *still laughing*

Bey: Stop laughing it is not funny *finally finds the stop button* JAY! *tries to go upstairs*

Angie: Hellllll nawww bitch get yo ass back here. You finna sit in the chair of shame *points to the chair in the living room*

Bey: Angie leave me alone *still trying to go upstairs*

Angie: *grabs her arms and drags her to the chair* Sit!

Bey: *sits* Yall better not say nothing

Everybody: *falls out laughing again*

Ty: You’s a nasty bitch

Angie: Hell yea, remind me to never eat or drink not a damn thing after you again

Kelly: I guess all that singing paid off. Got yo ass deepthroating dick like it aint shit

Bey: *folds her arms* Leave me alone

Ty: *catching his breath from laughing* Alright alright, just got one question

Bey: *side eye* What Ty?

Ty: Did his nut really taste like fruit? *starts laughing again*

Angie: Strawberries or Grapes? *laughs*

Kelly: Apples or Oranges? *laughs*

Ty: Pinapples or Peaches? *out of breath laughing*

Bey: Fuck yall *goes upstairs to Jay* How the fuck you gone leave me down there with them?

Jay: *starts laughing* How did it go?

Bey: *hits him in the back of the head* That shit aint funny

Jay: *still laughing* It really is. You should have saw your face. You start turning red and everything. That shit was hilarious.

Bey: Whatever. How about you go downstairs with them and laugh?

Jay: Aight I will *goes downstairs laughing*

Angie: *sees Jay coming* What yo old ass laughing at? Nigga you aint off the hook!

Jay: Awww shit

Ty: That’s right “awww shit” take a seat in the chair of shame

Jay: *sits down chuckling* Aye yall cant embarrass me like yall did Bey. She up there mad as hell

Kelly: *laughing* She’ll get over it. She need to learn how to label her shit and won’t nobody make a mistake and grab the wrong movie

Angie: Right. But what I wanna know is why Jay couldn’t handle some head? She had yo ass on mute in that bitch. All you heard was moaning nigga couldnt say shit

Jay: Nah chill. See yall aint see the whole thing

Angie: We saw enough. Yo ass was stuttering nshit

Jay: Mannnn whatever

Ty: Naw, don’t whatever her. You was all confident at first

Jay: I still am. After that amazing head, I beat that pussy UP! Right or wrong?

Kelly: No lie, you did put a hurtin on that pussy

Jay: Hahaha damn skippy

Bey: *walks in and stands near Jay* So you think the shit is funny too? *rolls her eyes at Jay*

Jay: Awww bae don’t be like that *pulls her onto him*

Bey: Let me go *trying to get off him*

Jay: Stop that baby, its all good. Just be happy Mama didn’t see it

Angie: That would have been funny as hell. She stay catching yall

Jay: Hell yea her and Jr caught us in the closet the other day

Ty: Damn yall love that closet sex huh?

Jay: *chuckles* Why you say that?

Ty: No reason

Angie: He lyin. We heard yall asses earlier. Talking about yall was getting dressed ch…

Kelly: They was getting dressed alright. Jay was dressing that pussy up with cum *laughs*

Angie: You crazy as hell *starts laughing*

Bey: Get the fuck out my house *she’s pissed*

Ty: Why you mad tho?

Bey: I aint playing get the fuck out

(While Bey was putting them out, they kept laughing at her ass. They was still laughing about the whole sex tape thing, but the fact that she was pressed about it made it even more funny to them. After putting everybody out, including Solo and Daniel, Bey took shower and went to bed. She was mad at Jay too. A few weeks later…)

Jay: Baby, yo phone ringing

Bey: Answer it

Jay: I don’t know who it is

Bey: *comes from the bathroom* Hand me the phone *gets it and answers* Hello

Oprah: Hey Beyonce. This is Oprah.

Bey: Oprah? Oprah Winfrey?

Oprah: *chuckles* Yes it me. You got a minute? I wanted to talk to you about something

Bey: *sits on the bed* Go ahead

Oprah: Well, I have this special on the show about families next week and I wanted to know if you would be interesting in coming with your family.

Bey: I dont know about that Oprah, you know how we are

Oprah: I know, but before you say no, let me explain. This week I’m taking black families from different backgrounds, amounts of money, and blah blah blah you get the point. I’m gathering these families because I always have people to write me letters all the time saying how dysfunctional their family is and all that and I want to show them that every family has its problems.

Bey: So are you saying my family is dysfunctional?

Oprah: No not at all. I just think your family would be perfect for a spot to fill for a celebrity family. The thing is all the other celebrity families are way too dysfunctional or just don’t fit what I’m trying to do.

Bey: I, personally, don’t mind, but I’ll have to talk to my folks. Plus I can't turn down Oprah *giggles*

Oprah: *chuckles* Great! Let me know what they say by tomorrow at 5

Bey: Will do. Thanks *they hang up*

Jay: What was that about?

Bey: That’s was Oprah

Jay: I know. What did she want?

Bey: She wants the family to get together and do a family interview for her family week

Jay: Oh. Do you think that’s a good idea?

Bey: Why wouldn’t it be?

Jay: Well you know how we are with our relationship

Bey: Really? Are we really gonna have this conversation? I thought we been past this. Hell I’ve had one of your children and about to have the other one in a couple months. You know what, if you don’t want to do it then don’t. She didn’t say what family members to bring

Jay: I was just saying.

Bey: Whatever

Jay: Yea whatever. I need to talk to you about something

Bey: What?

Jay: I have to go out of town for a few days

Bey: For what?

Jay: Business

Bey: Since when did you start being so bland with your answers? Whats kind of business?

Jay: Um nothing major, if you don’t want me to go I won’t go

Bey: Do whatever you want

Jay: Why you mad?

Bey: I’m not mad. I’m just tired of you being so secretive lately. You don’t want to go out with me. You claim too many people know too much about us. You secretive with your work lately. What is it with you?

Jay: *sighs* I’ll tell you, but you gone be mad

Bey: What is it?

Jay: I’m opening up some clubs

Bey: O_o what the hell? Clubs?

Jay: See

Bey: Im not mad, im confused as to why you would think I’d be mad

Jay: You always fussing at me for spending money...i aint like we aint got it

Bey: I fuss when you go to buying cars and shit like you gone drive em. I fuss when you buy stupid shit. A club is a business. A club is something you’ll make a profit off of. So no, I’m not mad about you working.

Jay: Damn. Well thanks for not being mad

Bey: Mhm now get out so I can take a nap *lays down with her back turned towards him*

Jay: Alright. Ima take Jr to the toy store and pick up some dinner. *leaves out and then comes back* Oh and I’ll go on Oprah with you *kisses her cheek* I love you

Bey: *smiles* Ok love you too

(Jay took Jr out and spent father-son time with him. He’s been doing that a lot before the new baby comes. You know how Jr is, so they giving him  alot of attention right now. They decided they didn’t want to know what they were having. They’re gonna wait to be surprised at the birth. Bey ended up not taking a nap. She called the rest of the family and they agreed to do Oprah. She called Oprah back and set up everything.)

Bey: Hey Oprah, I was just calling you back to let you know we’ll do it

Oprah: Great! Be here at the studio in Chicago next Thursday. We start taping at 10 am

Bey: *writes that down* Ok we’ll be there

Oprah: Who all is coming? I need to know so we can have enough seating

Bey: Um there will be 9 people.

Oprah: Ok then its all settled. See you next week…

7 comments:

  1. omg anitra this post was soo damn funny...i was laughing so hard..angie and them are soo stupid...i couldn't with the fruit names lmao...and ctfu at bey not being able to shut the video off..smh..I anxious to know how this Oprah interview will go...this could be good or bad! Great post sis..update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plzzz&&& ThxU

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv it omg your blog is great

    but im tryin as well please follow and comment on my blog

    www.beyoncebirthday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should start posting again I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the agony when you realize you've hit the end of something so awesome that doesn't even seem finished...WHAT NOW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the update you been holding out for a year and 5 months

    ReplyDelete