Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wrong Movie...

(The next morning, Jay woke up to the house phone ringing. He ran downstairs to answer, but ended up missing the call. Instead of going back to bed, he whipped up some bacon and pancakes along with some fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice. After he cooked, he fixed him and Bey’s plate, grabbed the phone, and headed back upstairs.)

Bey: *rolling over*

Jay: *walking in* Rise and shine beautiful

Bey: *smiles and opens her eyes* Morning honey

Jay: You hungry?

Bey: Ain’t I always?

Jay: *chuckles* I made us breakfast. Sit up so we can eat

Bey: *sits up and helps Jay with the tray so he can get back in bed*

Jay: Thanks

Bey: *grabs some bacon* How long you been up?

Jay: Not long, the phone was ringing, but when I went to answer it they hung up so I just made us a lil breakfast

Bey: *starts eating* Did you see who it was?

Jay: Nah, not yet

Bey: *grabs remote and pushes power without looking to see that the TV was still on the floor* Oh, probably was nobody. Don’t nobody really call the house phone anyway. *pushes the power button again* Why the TV ain’t….oh yea I forgot *side eye*

Jay: Don’t start *keeps eating*

Bey: I won’t. This is good baby.

Jay: Taste these strawberries *feeds her one*

Bey: That is good

Jay: Just like you *kisses her*

Bey: *smiles* So. About last night.

Jay: I don’t wanna talk about it

Bey: Well I do

Jay: Thought I told you, you ain’t running shit no more

Bey: Fine

Jay: Thank you. So what are we doing today?

Bey: You the boss, you tell me

Jay: I like the sound of that. I’ll figure out something. So have you thought about anymore baby names?

Bey: Yea, but they ain’t all that

Jay: I have too and they ARE all that *laughs*

Bey: *laughs* I know you lying. What you come up with tho?

Jay: Well if we have another boy, I was thinking could name him Lane and if we have a girl we could name her Blue Ivy, like as one name. I know you said you wanted Ivy to be in there somewhere.

Bey: Lane? No. Blue Ivy? I love it! *finishes her food* Yea. I like that. Blue Ivy Carter.  It has a nice ring tonight.

Jay: We bet not have a boy then since you don’t like Lane. We gone have to name the lil nigga Green Carter *laughs*

Bey: *haves a laugh attack* ahahaha you so stupid, Green Carter. Ahahaha

Jay: It was not that funny baby

Bey: *catching her breath* yes it was. Oh shit Green Carter and Blue Ivy ahahaha

*phone rings*

Jay: *shakes his head at her* Hello

Angie: *panicking* Whats going on with yall?

Jay: What you mean? Calm down

Angie: *breathing hard* I been calling you and Bey all fuckin morning.

Jay: Our phones are um off. Calm down whats going on?

Bey: *looks at him* Whats going on? who is that?

Jay: *to Bey* Its Angie. *to Angie* You still there Ang?

Angie: *calms down a little* Yea. Don’t do that shit again. Everybody been tryna get in touch with yall and yall aint answering, we didn’t know what was going on

Jay: Sorry about that, we good. And who is everybody?

Angie: Me, Kelly, Ty, Solange, and Daniel

Jay: Aw well what yall niggas want? *laughs*

Angie: Aw that’s how it is? We just niggas now?! *laughs* But naw we on our way over there.

Jay: Hell yea yall some niggas, just inviting yaself over folks house *laughs*

Angie: *laughs* shut up nigga, get ya dick out of Bey. We bouta be there in like 30 minutes

Jay: *laughs* Shut up and aight *hangs up*

Bey: What was that about?

Jay: They bouta come over here

Bey: They?

Jay: Yea, Ang, Kells, Ty, Solo, and Daniel

Bey: Solo and Daniel? She said they got in an argument

Jay: Guess they made up, come on lets go shower. She said they gone be here in 30

Bey: Ok *gets out of bed*

Jay: *smacks her ass* Damn that ass fat *laughs*

Bey: *giggles* Stop it

Jay: *smacks it again, while they walk to the shower* Don’t tell me what to do

Bey: Don’t get the big head with this whole “Im the boss” act you got going on

Jay: I got already got the big head and you finna get it too. Gone get in the shower, ima go unlock the front door in case they come before we done

Bey: You really think you gone get some pussy and be done in 30 minutes? chile please

Jay: Just do what I told you to do

(Bey got in the shower like Jay told her to do while he went downstairs and unlocked the door. When he got back to their room, he heard Bey singing T Shirt. Thats his shit! He listened to her sing for a moment then went and got in the shower her. After their shower…)

Jay: *snatches her towel* I don’t know why you still insist on covering up around me

Bey: Because I’m fat

Jay: Well you the sexiest fat girl I ever seen

Bey: *laughs and punches him*

Jay: No but forreal come here *grabs her hands* You still look beautiful to me….crazy and all

Bey: *laughs* I am not crazy

Jay: Chile please. That stunt you pulled last night wasn’t for play play

Bey: Shut up punk

Jay: *picks her up* Damn you getting heavy. Yo ass IS getting fat

Bey: O_O omg Jay really?

Jay: *lays her on the bed and gets on top of her* Im just playin baby *kisses her*

Bey: *bites his bottom lip* mmm them kisses!

Jay: *sexy smile, kisses and sucks on her neck*

Bey: Baby this hurts

Jay: Kissing your neck? O_o

Bey: No, you laying on my stomach

Jay: *raises his body up a little* Damn, I forgot. I’m smushing my child *chuckles*

Bey: Its getting harder and harder for me to get that dick L

Jay: I know. That’s why starting now *kisses her* we gone fuck every chance we get until you get super big

Bey: You damn feign

Jay: You know I loooooove this pussy. Plus its mine so that mean I can get it when I want it. That mean I aint no feign. Im just a man that appreciates and makes use of his possessions

Bey: Possessions? Do I look like a damn car to you?

Jay: Wellll

Bey: *pushes him off* Get off me. *walks to his closet to get some clothes*

Jay: *laughs* You know I’m just playing *follows her*

Bey: Whatever

Jay: Awww my baby mad at me *grabs her waist from behind*

Bey: Leave me alone *pouty voice*

Jay: Awww baby *moves closer and kisses her neck* Don’t stay mad at Pop Pop

Bey: *tries to keep pouting* You shouldn’t have said that

Jay: *keeps kissing her neck* I’m sorry. You know I didn’t mean it

Bey: *moans lightly*

Jay: I heard a moan; does that mean you forgive me?

Bey: Nope, not yet. Keep kissing

Jay: So you gone make me work? Ok *picks her up and sits her on his island {yes the nigga got an island in his closet for his jewelry and shades}* Tell me where to kiss first

Bey: *points to her cooch*

Jay: That’s my favorite place

(Jay pulled Bey to the edge so he can lick the kitty without conflict. He got on his knees and stuck his tongue right in her puss. He looked up at Bey and saw her looking down at him smiling. He smiled back and then started licking her clit. As he got more aggressive, Bey moaned louder.)

Jay: *slides in a finger* you so wet and you taste so good *keep eating* mmm

Bey: *rubs his head* mmm Jay that’s feelsss soooo good

Jay: *licks faster*

Bey: *opens her mouth and rolls eyes back* aahhhh shit don’t stop

Jay: *slides in a second finger* mmm *devouring that cooch*

Bey: mmm *starts breathing hard* baby, I want some dick

Jay: *gently sucks on her clit*

Bey: Jay I want sommmme now

Jay: *gives her one last lick and suck and stands up*

Bey: *sexy look* You are the sexiest man I know *bites her bottom lip*

Jay: *sexy smirk and inserts his dick in her cooch* mmmm this pussy is my favorite place to be *kisses her while slowly thrusting*

(Meanwhile…..in Angie’s truck)

Angie: I hope Jay cooked. I’m hungry than a muhfucka

Kelly: You aint neva lied. I bet he did tho, Bey ass be eating *laughs*

Angie: Hell yea, her fat ass. I remember we went to that restaurant when we first found out she was pregnant again. That bitch ate her food, my food, and Jay food. *laughs*

Kelly: *laughs* Damn. Bey be on some other shit

Angie: *pulls in the driveway* They bet not have us standing out here for a long time *gets out and heads to the door*

(Angie and the crew stood at the door ringing the doorbell like crazy. Bey and Jay aint heard shit. Jay was tearing that puss up. Solange got frustrated and decided to twist the knob to see if it was unlocked and low and behold it was. When they walked in, the house was quiet. Solo, Kelly, and Ty sat on the couch and turned the tv on.)

Angie: Where that bitch at? I know Jay told her we was coming. Beyonce?! *walks upstairs* Bey?! *walks in their room* Beyonce?!

Bey: O_O *whispers* Oh shit! *outloud* Huh?

Angie: The fuck you doing? You aint hear me calling you at first?

Jay: *still pumping* We getting dressed

Angie: Aw ok *looks around* the fuck happened in here?

Jay: We uh redecorating

Angie: Mhm. Well yall hurry and come downstairs *stars walking out*

Bey: *couldn’t hold her moans in* mmm aaahhh shit yasss *she thought Angie had already walked out*

Angie: *stood still and thought “What the hell?!”

Jay: mmm shit baby im almost there mmm fuck

Angie: Oh shit *runs downstairs* Aye yall come here. Hurry up *they all run upstairs* Listen

Bey: mmm shit Jay make me cum daddy

Jay: mmmhh *pumps faster* mmm fuck baby

Ty: *whispers* Zamn! They is getting it in honey

Angie: I know! When I came in they gone say they was getting dressed. Ch….lyin asses

Bey: aahh fuck Jay yasss fuck me daddyyy *moans loudly, aint hear them talking*

Kelly: O_O chile, no she didn’t!

Jay: mmm shit cum on baby cum on my dick *wipes sweat off his forehead* shit I love this pussy!

Bey: mmm I love Pop Pop dick even more *moans* mmm shit aaahhhh mmhhhmmm *cums*

Jay: There go that nut, now let daddy get his *speeds up and goes deeper*

Solo: I can’t. *walks out*

Ty: Zaaaamnnnn bitch do you hear her?!

Angie: Jay got that ass going nuts!

Kelly: I’m with Solange. I just can’t *walks out*

Jay: Fuck baby here it come *pumps faster* oh shit oh shit *cums* mmmm fuck got damn

Angie: Oh shit they finished. Come on Ty! *they run downstairs*

Jay: *grabs a towel and wipes him and Bey down* Damn that shit was so good.

Bey: I know *catching her breath* We need to do it in here more often

Jay: Hell yea. Next time, ima have yo ass hanging from the clothes bar *laughs*

Bey: Shut up. Lets get downstairs before they think something. You know how Angie is

Jay: Hell yea her crazy ass always gotta say some

(Jay and Bey got dressed and went downstairs to see the crew sitting down laughing and talking.)

Bey: Hey yall *everybody got silent* well damn, fuck yall. Yall aint gotta speak?

Angie: Hey bitch

Kelly: Hey girl

Solo: Hey sis

Ty: mmm heyyy Beyonce *side eye*

Daniel: Hey Bey

Bey: That’s more like it

Jay: *chuckles* yall crazy. Wassup yall? *sits in the chair and sits Bey on his lap*

*everybody speaks to Jay*

Angie: I wanna know why aint no damn food cooked

Bey: Because you don’t run shit around here. Plus yall weren’t invited *side eye*

Angie: Shut up bitch. Ugh I hate you.

Bey: No you don’t.

Jay: I’m with Angie tho. I’m kinda hungry again baby

Bey: Guess you better go cook then

Jay: No. You go cook

Bey: I don’t want to

Jay: What I say?

Bey: Ugh *heads to the kitchen*

Solange: O_o what the hell?!

Angie: *falls out laughing* Got that ass in check

Kelly: *laughs then gets serious* Um Bey cant cook yall. We gone die

Jay: *laughs* My baby can cook. I taught her

Angie: I bet she was in special ed cooking classes

Ty: *laughs* You crazy Ang. You aint shit

(While Jay and Angie them was talking and laughing, Bey was in the kitchen cooking them some dinner.
She finally finished cooking and they all ate in the living room. When they finished, they continued having a good time hanging out.)

Solange: Oooo Thu, you still got a copy of my wedding and reception? I lost mine

Bey: You cant have mine

Solange: I know. I just wanna watch it

Bey: Its upstairs in my closet. You can go get it

Angie: Don’t nobody wanna see all that shit

Solange: Shut up. You just saying that cuz you don’t want us to see yo ass fall again.

Kelly: Boyyy that’s shit was funny as hell. She was too drunk

Ty: Hell yea, it wasn’t even funny that she fell. What made it funny is her ass fell and her head went it the punch bowl then she gone get and put her cup in the air and keep dancing like aint shit happen *falls out laughing*

Solange: *laughs hard* That shit was something to remember. *goes to get the dvd*

Jay: *whispering in Bey’s ear*

Bey: *giggling*

Angie: Would yall please stop that shit?

Bey: Damn! I swear you a hatin ass bitch. Get a fucking man hoe

Solange: *comes back and puts the dvd in*

(All of a sudden, when the film came on all you heard was Bey saying “I get the feeling that you are not all the way relaxed. Let me fix that” and you saw her dropping to her knees.)

Jay: O_O

Bey: Oh shit *runs to the TV*…

8 comments:

  1. lmfao this post had me dying . lmfao and shout out to Jay for having that ass in check .. ctfu

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O Hoo my gawwddd Anitra that ending >>>>> this post slayed my life! the sex was hot..and i can't with angie and everybody listening...lol at jay having bey ass in check...but that ending is the best part..wow..i wonder whats gone happen next lol..great post sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEX TAPE AHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO at "Solo: I can't *walks out*" and damn Jay and Bey with the sextape!!! No.... I can't with this post!!! I'm WEEEAAAKKKK!!!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAOOOOOOO!!! Ctfuuuuuu!!! #DEAD This post was EVERYTHING!! Dayuuuuummmm! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. llllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll I LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. omffgggg sex tape lmfao i cant somebody better cut the t.v. off

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaa! this shit crazy! updaaaaate

    ReplyDelete