Thursday, March 1, 2012

Punished...

(Bey jumped off of Jay as soon as Mama Tina grabbed Jr and walked out the doorway of the closet. She was definitely embarrassed, especially since this isn’t the first Jr has caught them and definitely not the first time MT has. While she was putting her dress back on, Jay was still sitting in the chair watching her.)

Bey: What are you doing? Get up and put ya pants on

Jay: No. I don’t know why you rushing to get dressed. They saw us now, we might as well finish.

Bey: *side eye* Jay don’t play

Jay: *chuckles* alright alright. You wanna put on one of my t shirts and some jogging pants since your clothes are too small right now?

Bey: If I didn’t love you I would be mad at that question

Jay: Huh? What I say?

Bey: Nothing, let me just go raid your closet so we can go downstairs

(Bey went into Jay’s closet and put on one of his muscle shirts and some basketball shorts. Jay got dressed in the same thing. They went downstairs and nobody was there.)

Bey: Where they go?

Jay: I don’t know baby, ima call Ma *runs upstairs to get his phone and calls MT* Hello hey Ma, where yall go?

MT: We on our way back to my house. I just came by to get him some more clothes. He said he wanted to stay with me a few more days.

Jay: No, we gone come get him

MT: Why he cant stay with me?

Jay: He already been there for a week Mama

MT: So. He said he wanna stay and thats final. Bye. You and Beyonce just keep what yall was doing *hangs up*

Bey: *from downstairs* Bae?! Did you call her?

Jay: *walking downstairs* Yea, she said they going back to her apartment

Bey: Why?

Jay: She was just like they came here to get him some more stuff because he wanted to stay a few more days

Bey: No. Give me the phone.

Jay: I already tried to tell her no and she said he’s staying with her and thats final. Then she was like *mocks her* you and Beyonce just finish what yall was doing and she hung up on me

Bey: *shakes her head* Damn. She mad

Jay: She didn’t sound mad

Bey: Trust me, she’s mad

Jay: But why?

Bey: Idk, I just know she is

Jay: I’m sure she aint. You hungry?

Bey: Yea, you gone cook?

Jay: If you want me to, what you wanna eat?

Bey: Um bacon, pancakes, chicken wings, hamburger helper, and some fried shrimp

Jay: O_O baby

Bey: You asked

Jay: *laughs* You are definitely pregnant. *walks in to the kitchen then comes back out* Baby you really want all that food?

Bey: Yes, but I guess I’ll settle for whatever you cook L

Jay: Aww baby don’t do that. I’ll go to the store and get what you asked for. Make a list

Bey: I’m going with you

Jay: Come on then

(Bey and Jay slipped on some decent clothes and went to the store to get all that food Bey wanted + some. When they made it back home, Solange and Julez was sitting outside in Solange’s car waiting for them.)

Bey: *walks to her window* What are you doing here?

Solo: Me and Daniel had a fight

Bey: Why didn’t you call me or Jay? How long have you been out here? Girl come on in

Jay: *walks up with the bags* Whats going on?

Bey: I don’t know yet. Go open the door

Jay: Do it look like I got three arms? Can you get a bag or go unlock the door yourself?

Bey: *rolls her eyes and snatches the keys from him* Asshole!

Jay: You love me

Bey: Shut up

Jay: So you mad?

Bey: *ignores him*

Jay: Awww so you call yaself mad at me and aint gone talk?

Bey: *opens the door* Come on in Solange

Solo: *walks in with Julez* Dang he heavy

Bey: I don’t even know why you carrying his big ass

Solo: Don’t talk about my baby.

Bey: Girl please. That boy is too big for you to be carrying. He can walk, hell

Solo: You worry about your child and I’ll worry about mine *attitude*

Bey: Damn forget you too then, I was just playing *walks off mumbling* No wonder Daniel mad at yo pressed ass fucking bitch

Solo: What?!

Bey: Ch…*flips her off and keeps walking to the kitchen*

Jay: *puts the bags down and grabs Bey* So you mad at me?

Bey: Jay get off me

Jay: Ok, but we gone see who gone cook this food *points to all the groceries*

Bey: Whatever. Im not even hungry no more *goes upstairs*

Jay: O_o well damn

(Jay went ahead and cooked all Bey’s food because he knew she was gone still want it. Plus he didn’t wanna be on her bad side, she already had a funky attitude all of a sudden. After he finished cooking, he called Bey and Solo to eat. Bey came and Solo didn’t.)

Jay: Where Solo at?

Bey: Shit I don’t know

Jay: What’s wrong with you?

Bey: Nothing, I’m just hungry

Jay: I guess. I set it up like a buffet so get what you want *walks in the living room* Solo? Solo? *walks back in the kitchen* I guess she left

Bey: *shrugs* guess so

Jay: Did yall argue about something?

Bey: No. She was just acting like a bitch

Jay: Was it her or was it you?

Bey: I can’t believe you just said that

Jay: I was just asking. You have been acting like a bi…

Bey: Say it and I’m gone smack the shit out of you *grabs her plate and goes up stairs*

Jay: *yells after her* Bey get back down here

Bey: *slams the bedroom door*

Jay: *goes to their room* You starting to piss me off

Bey: *turns the TV on and keeps eating*

Jay: Bey I swear to fucking goodness if you don’t stop ignoring me.

Bey: What? What you gone do Jay?.............................exactly

Jay: Iono what the fuck your problem is but you need to fix it and quick. Just because you pregnant don’t mean you gone walk around here like you the Queen doing what the fuck you want and talking to people any kind of way. I’m letting you know now you aint gone make me do shit else or talk to me crazy no more. I mean that shit…and whatever conversation you and Solo is between yall, stop taking that shit out on me

Bey: *turns the TV up*

Jay: Bey I’ll throw that got damn TV out the window

Bey: HA! I’d like to see you do it

Jay: Thinking I’m playing

Bey: Throw it and you’ll be out of a phone and a laptop

Jay: Think I care about that shit

Bey: Shut the fuck up Jay

Jay: Seriously what the hell is wrong with you?

Bey: YOU and everybody else. Just leave me the hell alone

Jay: I swear you’s a crazy bitch sometimes. *starts walking away* Ol bipolar ass

Bey: *throws her plate at him, but misses* Bitch?! *starts walking towards him* You just called me a bitch *pushes him*

Jay: Bey go sit yo ass down *keeps walking to his closet*

Bey: Naw, Ima show you a bitch *smacks the back of his head*

Jay: You got one more time to hit me or throw some shit

Bey: Or what? You gone hit me back? Nigga please, you aint crazy

Jay: Ch…

Bey: Hit me then Jay *punches him in the back hard as hell*

Jay: Fuck! *turns around and brushes past her* So you wanna act crazy? *grabs the TV and tossed it on the floor* Go buy you another one

Bey: :-O you fucker *snatches his phone and throws it out the window*

Jay: Two can play that game *snatches her phone and breaks it half then stomps on it*

Bey: Oh you really trying it

Jay: Naw you tried it. You wanna act stupid and act like a child, I can do it too

Bey: I HATE YOU!

Jay: Well I hate yo ass too

Bey: Fuck you *grabs his laptop and her heel and smashes the screen*

Jay: You really wanna play crazy?! *evil laugh*

Bey: Is that lil laugh supposed to scare me? *throws her shoe at him*

Jay: *ducks* You missed *grabs her laptop and throw it into the wall* Still wanna act crazy and break shit?!

Bey: Fuck you Jay. I'll show you how crazy I am when I cut yo shit up *walks out and comes back in with a knife*

Jay: So you gone cut me?

Bey: *rolls her eyes* Don’t tempt me

Jay: I aint worried about it

Bey: *goes in his closet and slices some of his clothes*

Jay: *follows her in there* Ok you getting out of hand. Sit yo ass down and chill the fuck out. I don't know what the hell your problem is!

Bey: Fuck you *drops the knife and start punching him*

Jay: *bears hugs her so she can’t swing no more* You done?!

Bey: Fuck you *starts crying*

Jay: *silent, while still holding her*

Bey: I hate you! *still crying*

(Jay didn’t say another word, he just held her until she calmed down. When she finally calmed down, he made her sit down on the bed. Instead of him trying to talk to her, he went and cleaned up the kitchen and then took a shower.)

Bey: *sees him come out in just a towel*

Jay: *looks at her and shakes his head then walks in his closet*

(Bey went into Jay’s closet a few minutes after him. When she went in there, she saw him sitting, in his towel, in his chair with his head in his hands. She knew he was mad at her for acting a fool and throwing a temper tantrum. She didn’t say a word. She just went over by him and and tried to massage his shoulders. Jay got up and went to the kitchen. Bey didn’t bother following him. She just felt stupid and went into the bathroom to shower.)

(Bey)

*looking at herself in the mirror* Really? Did you really have to act like a 5 years old? Smh *

(Just as Beyonce was about to get in the shower, Jay grabbed her and made her face him. He just looked into her eyes and kissed her. He picked her up {he strong as hell} and put her on the vanity sink and stood in between her legs. He didn’t waste time with foreplay; he just kept kissing her, so she wouldn’t talk, and ripped her clothes off. He didn’t even have to finger her, she was already wet. He dropped his towel and stuck ALL of his dick in her.)

Bey: *moans loudly* Jay mmm

Jay: Be quiet *penetrating her slowly*

Bey: *moans lower, but still too loud for Jay*

Jay: I said be quiet *thrusts harder*

Bey: *whimpers*

Jay: Take it. 

Bey: *grips his arms, forcing him to be closer to her*

Jay: *places his hand on the mirror and leans into her so he can go even deeper* mmm shit

Bey: mmm Jay

Jay: Don’t talk *breathing heavy* You’ve done enough if that

Bey: aaahhh I’m sorry mmm

Jay: You aint sorry yet *picks her and bounces her up and down on his dick*

Bey: *wraps her arms around his neck* ooohhh shit mmmh

Jay: *sits on the toilet, making her ride* so you sorry? *still bouncing her*

Bey: yesss baby im sooo sorryyy mmm shit Jay fuck

Jay: *grabs the back of her head and pulls her hair* you gone pull some shit like that again?

Bey: nooo daddyyy fuck me yassss

Jay: hmm I didn’t hear you

Bey: nooo baby i wont do it mmmm ag mmm again mmm shit Jay

Jay: I don’t think you learned ya lesson about fucking with me yet. Get yo ass in the room and get on all fours

Bey: *obeys*

Jay: *enters the pussy without warming* mmm say you sorry again mmm

Bey: mmm shit im sooo

Jay: I don’t hear you

Bey: fuck im sorryyyyy….Jay imm cuuu *cums on his dick*

Jay: hmmmmm shit Bey *pounds that ass*

Bey: aahhh shit *breaking down*

Jay: *holds her up* mmm fuck *cums on her ass* Shit *cleans the both of them with a towel*

Bey: *lays on the bed, breathing hard*

Jay: Get up

Bey: Jay, I cant handle no more

Jay: *smiles* I know. Get me a cigar, then go downstairs and make me a sandwhich

Bey: *gets him a cigar and a lighter* What kind of sandwich?

Jay: Surprise me

Bey: Ok baby *walks out to make his sandwich*

Jay: *smiles, puffs his cigar, and thinks outloud* I can get use to this shit. Hahaha. Punished that ass

Bey: *comes back* Here you go baby

Jay: *smiles and kisses her* Thank you

Bey: Jay, I’m sorry for…

Jay: Don’t worry about it, just don’t let it happen again

Bey: Yes daddy *goes to shower*

*20 minutes later*

Jay: You ok?

Bey: Im great *lays down*

Jay: I feel bad

Bey: For what?

Jay: Fucking you like that….with you being pregnant

Bey: I thought it was great. Some of the best sex we’ve had. I like when you get bossy. You should do it more often

Jay: *smiles*Don’t worry I will. *kisses her and then her belly* Goodnight, love you

Bey: Love you too baby

5 comments:

  1. Whoo chile that wasn't enough sex for me lmao...bey was straight trippin at first though...she needs to apologize to solo...and look jay feeling himself at the end lol smh...loved it Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine passing in front of Bey and Jay's house and seeing things fly out the window.
    And you're just there like WTF o.O

    ReplyDelete